Page 914 of 968 FirstFirst ... 900910912913914915916918928 ... LastLast
Results 9,131 to 9,140 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. BTW, the "tough guy" president was apparently hiding in a bunker during the protests last night.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Nah. I'm all for protests but if they get arrested, they can pay their own bail.
    The police are instigating this shit. I live in a state where the union won't protect murderers so the protests here are people surrendering willfully and being released after paperwork, but in the places w/shitty cops who know they probably won't see repercussions, they're outright attacking people who aren't even protesting.

Unrelated: I love that you guys are still on the shoes thing.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Yeah, this is absolutely going to cause a COVID-19 spike. Swell.

And again, I can understand burning down the Minneapolis police station in the wake of the George Floyd murder. But these videos I'm seeing of guys hammering open the cash boxes on the automated check-out stations at Target are just fucked up.
    I can't say I don't agree with this. Heard a Fed-ex driver was pulled from his truck people were trying to loot and dragged down several streets and killed.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. The Fedex thing was a driver trying to get away from a crowd and accidentally running someone over then dragging them along the ground. That someone died.

Anyway, re Target et al, to paraphrase what Trevor Noah said: What a lot of people don't realize is the same way you might have experienced even more anger and more visceral disdain watching those people loot that Target, that unease you felt watching that Target being looted, try to imagine how it must feel for black Americans when they watch themselves being looted every single day.

5. Who loots them?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Can we just take a moment to acknowledge what a comically terrible slogan "Keep America Great" has become?
    Violent protests and looting throughout the country. A pandemic with 100,000+ dead. A fucked economy. An impeached president cowering in an underground bunker.

Yeah, that slogan's a knee-slapper.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Iconic shot of the day-

Attached Images Attached Images

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Violent protests and looting throughout the country. A pandemic with 100,000+ dead. A fucked economy. An impeached president cowering in an underground bunker.

Yeah, that slogan's a knee-slapper.
    Man, you are really pimping this bunker angle, eh? Whatever it takes, right?

9. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Man, you are really pimping this bunker angle, eh? Whatever it takes, right?
    Gee, I said it a whole two times. Nothing gets past you.

10. They should call it the Archie Bunker.