Page 916 of 968 FirstFirst ... 902912914915916917918920930 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,160 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I'm really enjoying the media getting their sideshow shut down.

https://dump.video/i/6nDf3A.mp4
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    A retired cop was killed in St Louis last night and there's video of the aftermath.

https://www.kmov.com/news/retired-st...a3d5d9ab4.html

I'm not sure what's more sad...this poor man slowly dying in a pool of his own blood or that he has to do so while some retard is filming him while going "Stay with me OG! Stay with me OG! Stay with me OG! Stay with me OG! Stay with me OG! Stay with me OG!"

That said, when looters who are "protesting" the death of a black man kill a black man for a sweet TV, I think maybe they've kinda lost their alleged moral high ground.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 03 Jun 2020 at 09:56 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. They never had it. The dicks looting and assaulting people weren't out there to protest in the first place.

4. Well, duh.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. "Hey waiter, I ordered the nice revolution that didn't have a bunch of tragic stories and senseless blood sacrifices."

6. When you kill more of yourself than the enemy, I’m not sure how much of a revolution you have.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    When you kill more of yourself than the enemy, I’m not sure how much of a revolution you have.
    This is where the timing amidst Covid19 comes into play.

We need change to the way many police stations are ran and many police are trained. There is no doubt a problem that needs a real solution. But, and this is just an honest question, how many people are going to die of extra Covid spread because if what's going on right now? How many black people are losing their livelihood or lives to the violence and destruction that's out there.

Is more good being done than harm and if so, still, how much longer until that's not the case?

You have to remember that the protestors are not an organization. They are not just the opposite of the cops or the military. It is a collection of most random people and groups. So one person killing a cop is not representative of the group. There isnt a protest war room where they decided to kill that one guy.

There are also opportunist from other groups taking advantage. Ranging from local crooks to anarchists and white nationalists groups. There are plenty of false flags right now intended to make the people at home view the protests negatively.

9. Anyone but crazy leftists, right?

You're going to have to elaborate.