Page 470 of 968 FirstFirst ... 456466468469470471472474484 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Do any of these people have day jobs? Like, do they do anything? How do they have all this time for hand wringing?

2. Did anybody notice that picture has jack shit to do with the story?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. So the day after denying claims of sexual assault and harassment, Trump calls a female Senator a hooker.

Something really has to be done about the laws that protect presidents from libel/slander. This is nuts.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Typical. Lol at “lightweight” though.

5. How many times has that orange shitheel referred to himself in the third person?

I don't think I have seen that much

6. In an attempt to come to her defense on Twitter, Elizabeth Warren called Kristen Gillibrand a slut.

We are living in the best timeline.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

7. Good job on that reading 101 buttcheeks.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. I know it wasn't her intent. But when her attempts at virtue signaling come off like a try-too-hard social studies teacher, it's not much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

9. Please explain where she called Gillibrand a slut, I'd love to see your thought process.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I'd love to see your thought process.
    No you wouldn't, you'd be dumber just for hearing it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.