Page 640 of 968 FirstFirst ... 626636638639640641642644654 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. You could be right. Trump is toying with the idea of pardoning Shkreli and nominating him.

Also this is a good read. https://splinternews.com/fuck-fuck-f...uck-1827178920
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Doesn’t Ginsberg have pancreatic cancer?

Time to buy shares in coat hangers.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    You could be right. Trump is toying with the idea of pardoning Shkreli and nominating him.
    That would be best case scenario.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    And now Kennedy is stepping down, meaning will get an even worse judge in the courts

It was a good run for America, I guess
    Well, that's really some shit. Trump has to be gloating.

Shame that we have zero say on Trump's pick for SC justice in November. The Senate will probably confirm whoever Trump goes with. Sad. It'll probably be some rich friend of Trump's with no relevant experience.

5. Some potential picks for SC Justice.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/27/polit...mes/index.html

Here are some SC candidates that Trump is looking at.
    * Brett Kavanaugh - When his court required the government to facilitate an undocumented teen's abortion, he was in dissent.
    * Amy Coney Barrett - Trump picked her for 7th US Circuit Court of Appeals.
    * Raymond Kethledge - Gave an opinion that collection of business records containing cell-site location data was not subject to the 4th Amendment.
    * Amul Thapar - A favorite of Mitch McConnell.
    * Mike Lee - Utah senator who didn't support Trump's run for president, but is a strong conservative. Never served as a judge.
    * Thomas Hardiman - Dissenter in case where a NJ law requiring a permit to own a handgun was upheld.

None of these sound very good. At all.

6. Trump also wants to pull out of NATO

Nope, we don’t have a highly compromised administration

7. Quote Originally Posted by Amul Thapar
    the most important attribute of a judge is to be open-minded and not to prejudge a case without reading the briefs, researching the law and hearing from the parties
    I don’t think he understand how in fashion prejudice is right now.

Bonus Batter: the walking testicle is upset.

Last edited by Doc Holliday; 30 Jun 2018 at 10:59 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Trump also wants to pull out of NATO

Nope, we don’t have a highly compromised administration
    That is scary. Washington Times has a poll about it. Results at this moment are 2645/45% for ditching NATO, 2887/49% against. 352/6% aren't sure. I voted no.

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    a highly compromised administration
    Hasn't this at least been the case since US Presidents started kissing the hand of Saudi Kings? Or, always if you believe in the Deep State.

You're only here to generate income for the ruling class, baby. Stop acting so surprised.

10. What is you political compass? Has it changed from 5 - 10 years ago.

Click for full size

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images