Page 662 of 968 FirstFirst ... 648658660661662663664666676 ... LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

I can say that the morning after pill was difficult enough to get in Maryland in, say, 2006 or so that I damn near ended up in jail over it.

It should be OTC at this point. It better be.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    They would care. Anything after nut is life to them.
    After nut but only until birth. Then, the child suddenly becomes a social burden to them.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    For any "Roe vs. Wade isn't REALLY going away" skeptics:

What It Takes to Get an Abortion in the Most Restrictive U.S. State https://nyti.ms/2O2ytfD

This is the form the repeal will take: incremental restrictions, all of which are now safe from SCOTUS striking them down for 30 years, until abortion is, while still legal, unfeasible for most.
    I knew the state before clicking.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    But the incremental restrictions are in place, and have been in place in the south for decades?
    It was there. Donations to Planned Parenthood skyrocketed after the Republican effort to cut funding following the (bullshit) tapes and "selling baby body parts" stories in 2015 and 2016 for example.

And a lot of these restrictions have ramped up as you said. Mississippi has one abortion clinic now. One. That just simply was not the case a decade ago. You're right that we've seen a steady erosion of access, but things are getting much, much worse very quickly.

Humanity has such a horrible memory. My dad still remembers the stories his dad told him of hospital wings full of diy abortion victims.

The suffering will return .

Well that’s what they get for having sex outside of marriage.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Right on, comrade!

Click for full size

https://resistancehole.clickhole.com...-ha-1826535239
    This is a terrible article. I can't even tell if it's real and if it is, why isn't this teacher being charged for sexual misconduct with a minor?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. ...
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    This is a terrible article. I can't even tell if it's real and if it is, why isn't this teacher being charged for sexual misconduct with a minor?
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I can say that the morning after pill was difficult enough to get in Maryland in, say, 2006 or so that I damn near ended up in jail over it.
    Preferable to having a child.

10. So if they’re leaving the pill alone, then women have an option to greatly reduce the need to even get an abortion. Wouldnt popping a pill be preferable to scraping your insides? Where’s the push to make it as readily available as condoms?