Page 506 of 968 FirstFirst ... 492502504505506507508510520 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    That’s fine. The point is if he settled with a bunch of people it would be difficult for Hillary to bring it up publicly without risking legal ramifications if she misspoke.
    Yep, you definitely don't know what you're talking about.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Uh no (as usual). That strategy, although well intentioned, is asking for a slander claim without a lot of very specific investigation to back it up.

This is a person known for suing or threatening to sue at the drop of a dime.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 05 Jan 2018 at 12:47 PM.

3. More likely than not, Hilary Clinton didn't bring up Trump's business dealings because she didn't want her own to get scrutinized.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Uh no (as usual). That strategy, although well intentioned, is asking for a slander claim without a lot of very specific investigation to back it up.

This is a person known for suing or threatening to sue at the drop of a dime.
    Slander, you mean like accusing someone of being crooked constantly and of being guilty of crimes that they had been cleared of? Where did I see that before.... something something lock her up?

Known for threatening to sue and never following through on it sure. Slander isn't that easy to sue for, especially when running a campaign.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Slander laws in the US aren't like they are in other countries. No one gets convicted of libel.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. That'll change when I'm President.

7. Did the White House press secretary actually say, "could care less?" I'm seeing that printed in the usual liberal places but no transcript and I won't be watching a video. If I'm going to pettily criticize, I'd prefer it to be based on a factual thing. This ain't no Gorilla Channel.

8. Anyone actually reading this Michael Wolff book? It's like President Joffrey in the Land of Too Many Littlefingers.

9. Frog has no idea what he's talking about. Trump is a genius. He said so himself!
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Anyone actually reading this Michael Wolff book? It's like President Joffrey in the Land of Too Many Littlefingers.
    No

Why do I need a book to know that the admin is a total shitshow

Give all these guys guns and let them kill themselves, that will MAGA.

Even in that tweet (which doesn’t sound written by him), you can see these assclowns are OBSESSED with Clinton (and Obama).
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 06 Jan 2018 at 10:22 AM.