Page 435 of 968 FirstFirst ... 421431433434435436437439449 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Yeah but don't you think the one that is comprised of mostly facts (with a bias) strikes a different chord than one that is total nonsense and based on actual lies?

Both being manipulative, OK fine, but one is using a lot of factual information to be that way and the other is crap. It's almost like 'biased science'. Science experiments are inherently biased, but I can be more onboard with that than bullcrap like 'this guy who I hired said X, and he's the head of the <insert fancy thing here>, let me tell you, he's tremendous'.

You don't have to take sides to realize both are full of shit. The depth of the shit doesn't matter, you'll still need a new pair of shoes.

3. You're right, this administration seems just like the previous one, all the way down to the temperament of the leader.

4. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    You don't have to take sides to realize both are full of shit. The depth of the shit doesn't matter, you'll still need a new pair of shoes.
    Ok, lets run with this analogy. Trump = drowning in shit, all clothes ruined, and a direct anus-to-lungs pathway as he shits down everyone's collective throat. MSNBC- Eh, just a pair of work boots will take care of you.

So yeah, you're right. Completely equivalent and no sane individual could possibly choose between them.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    It may not be your cup of tea, but his personal attacks were quite effective. Lyin' Ted, Low Energy Jeb, Little Marco, Crooked Hillary--they worked. They would work against Pocahontas, too. Poking fun of empty suits (and pantsuits) is quite enjoyable. At least Trump brings a sense of humor to the table.
    While it's true that the childishness of Trump's attacks can be disarming for someone used to speaking with adults, it's pretty generous to say he's winning an argument.

Trump literally cannot speak. If he isn't suffering from dementia, he is hopelessly stupid. He just blurts out fragments of sentences he never finishes.

John Oliver did a good bit where he read a Trump transcript without the Trump delivery. It makes it very clear there is something not working in his brain (from around 3:05 to about 5:00):
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 14 Nov 2017 at 05:01 PM.

6. Trump already won, I don't see what the argument is. Satire is useless.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 14 Nov 2017 at 05:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Almost everything he says is devoid of content, it's infuriating to listen to once you've picked up on the patterns he uses to approximate meaningful messages. It does go to show that so many can't be bothered to read, listen, or even think clearly that he got past preliminary steps at all.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Ok, lets run with this analogy. Trump = drowning in shit, all clothes ruined, and a direct anus-to-lungs pathway as he shits down everyone's collective throat. MSNBC- Eh, just a pair of work boots will take care of you.

So yeah, you're right. Completely equivalent and no sane individual could possibly choose between them.
    Who are you arguing with? I'm not a Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    I forgot that you want to dink her in the doink.
    hey, just read this list of facts about her http://www.liberalamerica.org/2015/0...maddow-photos/

Oddly enough, she considers herself Eisenhower-era Republican. Its sad that so many nonwhites see themselves as religious conservatives and lbgt's as fiscal conservatives, but neither will probably ever be welcomed into the modern republican party.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    John Oliver did a good bit where he read a Trump transcript without the Trump delivery. It makes it very clear there is something not working in his brain (from around 3:05 to about 5:00):
    OMG this so glorious! I had to pause it a couple times from crying. I wish I could vote for Trump again.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt