Page 663 of 968 FirstFirst ... 649659661662663664665667677 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,630 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Sure, assuming their timing is perfect, assuming they’re 17 or older, and assuming they have a state issued ID.

And assuming they’re good with it working 89% of the time.

Maybe someone needs to develop some sort of hormone or sexual urge desiring blocker so people that refuse to allow abortion can just put their own kids on that.

Don't like for horny 16 year olds to get abortions? Just give them Hornaway. Problem solved.

Of course this same group probably thinks all medication is unnatural. The only thing they think is natural is the fantasy they have of teenagers abstaining which they themselves probably did not do.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    So if they’re leaving the pill alone, then women have an option to greatly reduce the need to even get an abortion. Wouldnt popping a pill be preferable to scraping your insides? Where’s the push to make it as readily available as condoms?
    Shouldn't even need to be pointed out, but a large majority of people who legislate womens' reproductive rights are stuffy old men who think women should be chaste and pure up to the moment where they personally want to sex 'em.

That’s god’s light shining from their vagina.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Maybe someone needs to develop some sort of hormone or sexual urge desiring blocker so people that refuse to allow abortion can just put their own kids on that.

Don't like for horny 16 year olds to get abortions? Just give them Hornaway. Problem solved.

Of course this same group probably thinks all medication is unnatural. The only thing they think is natural is the fantasy they have of teenagers abstaining which they themselves probably did not do.
    I think we call those anti-depressants.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    bbobb it's ok man. Not everyone reads news sites as part of their daily retinue.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    This is a terrible article. I can't even tell if it's real and if it is, why isn't this teacher being charged for sexual misconduct with a minor?
    This is the actual fucking problem right here. People don't know what's real.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Nothing is real.

10. Not even MSNBC.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread