Page 693 of 968 FirstFirst ... 679689691692693694695697707 ... LastLast
Results 6,921 to 6,930 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

My bonghit sense is tingling.

2. lol

it's so awful

3. having a great day tho

Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    You know, lately I have been having a feeling that people are getting upset, and actually leaving their homes to do something. Like some of the children aren't as shitty as the others. And those ones are ready to help.
    I disagree. Ultimately nothing happens until people become consistently uncomfortable.

And Americans are the most comforted people on earth, ever.

There will be no revolution because there are new episodes of walking dead coming out and new flavors of oreo on the horizon.

5. I don't know. The new crops of animation people are getting much more involved in our union in a way I am not, and lots of other people before me were not. I feel like it is related to the current cultural moment we are experiencing.

6. These are some of the most comforted people in LA.

From the way you two talk, animation is about like sharecropping

8. I think I might feel like I achieved my dream and now I'm bored. That's kinda terrible, but I think I might need a new dream at the very least. I might not even need to achieve this one.

9. lotsa mights up there

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    There will be no revolution because there are new episodes of walking dead coming out and new flavors of oreo on the horizon.
    New Oreos? Which ones?

Another thing Trump is destoying: tourism. Our YoY "market share" drop is close to the country of his second best friend, Turkey.