Page 603 of 968 FirstFirst ... 589599601602603604605607617 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. say "bye"

2. Fear of the unknown probably played a part in pushing NK towards reconciliation, but what she said is along the lines of God creating a tornado to get her cat out of a tree.

3. Silly Mom; Trump is God.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    My mom told me that God put Trump in office to make peace in Korea. I do not know what to do with these people anymore.
    Hopefully he will play this as he exist office then.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I do not know what to do with these people anymore.
    Probably best to put them down. Thanos has the right idea.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    My mom told me that God put Trump in office to make peace in Korea. I do not know what to do with these people anymore.
    Ask her if it's supposed to happen before or after we invade Iran.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Hopefully he will play this as he exist office then.

Oh man, I need to get /pol/ to meme this into existence.

also: II??
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    also: II??
    They changed the lyrics from the original Argent version, so they put a II at the end. I'd say this was out of respect, but probably it was so Gene Simmons could give himself writing royalties on a cover.

10. Lame. I forgot that.

Happy Mother’s Day!