Page 796 of 968 FirstFirst ... 782792794795796797798800810 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,960 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

I’d vote for him.

2. I still haven't seen all of Lynch. MD?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Yar

4. I've seen the Cowboy and the Frenchman, but somehow not that yet.

5. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I have no idea what that is.

I'll vote for him this time, fuck it. Sure Let's Try It 2020.
    The moral of the story was more "Being dismissive and antagonistic towards people that don't just shut up and bow to the party's chosen one probably repels them more than it attracts," not so much "Y'all should have voted for this guy in particular."

Declaring your vote well before any of the candidates have really taken a stage together doesn't indicate the lesson was learned. You've just traded one chosen one for another.

Let a few debates roll by and see how well the candidates land their hits and where public sentiment pole positions are shaking out, then decide. Let's have a little actual competition this go-round; Get far away from that "it's [his] turn" crap where the winner's decided up-front and it's made plain that everyone else is just intended to play a prop to them.

6. look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    still not a fan. I don't think he'll make it to the presidential nominee spot, but if he did, I'd probably opt out of this one idk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I’d vote for him.
    I mean, if he gets the nomination it's not like there's another choice because this is the worst timeline.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    The moral of the story was more "Being dismissive and antagonistic towards people that don't just shut up and bow to the party's chosen one probably repels them more than it attracts," not so much "Y'all should have voted for this guy in particular."

Declaring your vote well before any of the candidates have really taken a stage together doesn't indicate the lesson was learned. You've just traded one chosen one for another.

Let a few debates roll by and see how well the candidates land their hits and where public sentiment pole positions are shaking out, then decide. Let's have a little actual competition this go-round; Get far away from that "it's [his] turn" crap where the winner's decided up-front and it's made plain that everyone else is just intended to play a prop to them.
    Let me put it like this, lessons man: nobody else on the field is worth a shit yet.

It's still early, we must have hope.

10. He can always change his mind.