Page 852 of 968 FirstFirst ... 838848850851852853854856866 ... LastLast
Results 8,511 to 8,520 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Are people really that desperate for drama that such a small little act can set them off?
    Well yeah, that's why we have Reality President.

Anyway, I'm moving to the timeline where "mustard low key the best condiment in the game rn" is the most controversial comment a person could make. FYMF.

2. I'm no fan of Pelosi, but for the layman who isn't going to do much extracurricular research on any of his bluster, Trump's SOTU had the appearance of being really strong. There would have been a lot of positive talk about it, even a fair bit from liberal news to get 'look how unbiased we are!' brownie points. A few seconds of paper tearing took that away, I won't say it wasn't childish, but it was a damn effective "break glass in case of emergency" move to shift talk away from the actual speech.

Plus the Repubs loudly leading chants and hooting and booing like they were at a goddamn frat pledge party throughout the entirety of the SOTU really set a classy tone, I mean really, how dare someone drag down the proceedings with such nAkEd paRtiSanShiP.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 05 Feb 2020 at 10:37 PM.

3. American debates are often so hostile by the time a presidential candidate is selected they already look like assholes. I appreciated Buttigieg’s intelligent deflection of Biden’s kid back on Trump wrong-doing.

4. oooh i hates that rabbut

5. It's really sad to see liberals going in on dumb images like that. Shit does nothing and it's just more fodder for idiots to be like, "THoSe eLiTe LiBRuLS oN THeRE HiGH HoRSeS," about.

Within the month, North Korea's going to be back on the radar again, btw.

6. Why do you assume a liberal made that? Racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Why do you assume a liberal made that?
    Because it isn't funny.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Because it isn't funny.
    Your mom's not funny.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Because it isn't funny.
    Yup. Now, on the other hand, the SNL joke about Trump going Super Saiyan was pretty good.