Page 585 of 968 FirstFirst ... 571581583584585586587589599 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. why is he acting like i am saying ban all guns when over and over i have stated i am only interested in banning a particular thpe of gun. why is his rebuttal to everything an autistic form of whataboutism. why do i keep coming to this thread.

2. That particular type of gun was already banned for a decade though and those ten years did not yield less mass shootings than the ten before the ban.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. I’ll tell you what. Find some evidence gun control has ever worked and I’ll shut up.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    That particular type of gun was already banned for a decade though and those ten years did not yield less mass shootings than the ten before the ban.
    I turned my oven off and it was still the same temperature 10 minutes later! WTF?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I’ll tell you what. Find some evidence gun control has ever worked and I’ll shut up.
    http://fortune.com/2018/02/20/austra...ntrol-success/

Of course, Australia has a totally different history. They were a British colony, built in a wild land using forced labor, that displaced and oppressed an indigenous population. Totally different.

You can string together a bunch of vague sentences to show the similarities of any two parties.

huh, it kind of looks like people are becoming more peaceful on their own, regardless of the government.

Attached Images Attached Images

8. That chart doesn’t help you like you think it does.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Doesn't hurt me either.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I’ll tell you what. Find some evidence gun control has ever worked and I’ll shut up.
    Every first world country on Earth minus the US says hi.