Page 579 of 968 FirstFirst ... 565575577578579580581583593 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Alcohol kills 2.6x more Americans than guns!

Should we ban assault beers??

DAT STICKY SAUCE
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Sure. I seem to remember that working well the first time.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    The gun is the symbol of the frontier. Ban them and you're admitting the idea of America is dead.
    The gun is only one representation of the freedom individuals have against tyranny, and it's a powerful one as we've all found out. I understand people's opposition to removing that symbol plain and clear.

The US is still one of the (if not THE) top motherfuckers in the race when it comes to productivity. The truth of the matter is the US is as rich as it is because it produces and contributes positively to the world (this isn't hand waving that is also contributed negatively as well, mind you). So there's still gold in them hills.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Here's some fodder for you, Fe. Though those of us who want to ban AR-15's will be perfectly ok with banning handguns, as well, so I'm not sure it helps your point that much (I personally am indifferent to gun control, even though symbolically guns are one of the strongest icons of individual freedoms in western civilization).
    I'm all about banning handguns and not AR-15's
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

All taxpayers should get a free shotgun from the government, as well as tickets to the nearest WWE event.

6. Australian instructions on how to build your own nuclear weapon.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    The gun is only one representation of the freedom individuals have against tyranny, and it's a powerful one as we've all found out. I understand people's opposition to removing that symbol plain and clear.

The US is still one of the (if not THE) top motherfuckers in the race when it comes to productivity. The truth of the matter is the US is as rich as it is because it produces and contributes positively to the world (this isn't hand waving that is also contributed negatively as well, mind you). So there's still gold in them hills.
    You might be unbeknownstly touching on why rural America latches on to them so desperately: that productivity has left them and they grasp firmly the few remnants they have of that American spirit. Dreaming of a frontier and industrial revolution that has since left them.

It could also explain why city dwellers don't care. What is more American than San Fran or nyc? Who needs a pocket of steel and lead when the spirit of America is in the very air of those places?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I'm all about banning handguns and not AR-15's
    The thing is, banning hand guns won't help stop people that murder in those communities. A lot of those guys are connected to drugs. They already have networks to move illegal items. Banning them would just allow them to consolidate power more in those neighborhoods.

9. We banned drugs, yet drugs kill 2x more people than guns.

BBQ Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Australian instructions on how to build your own nuclear weapon.
    Step One: Mine Uranium.