Page 459 of 968 FirstFirst ... 445455457458459460461463473 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. The difference is the star QB doesn't even know the offense and turns the ball over all the time. But I suppose they run the risk of forfeiting the game otherwise?

2. I’m pretty sure they have nothing on him. I was reading today about the plea deal they gave him and it doesn’t make a lot of sense if they have a strong case.

It’s also a poor strategic decision because any defence will tear a declared and known liar apart on the stand.

I was hoping they had more because so much time had elapsed. But it feels pretty hollow.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 03 Dec 2017 at 01:40 PM.

3. People are very quick to celebrate absolutely nothing on the left right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Saw Doc's link. Me: "Oh?"

Saw it was Doc that posted it. Me: "Oh."

“Trump’s appetite seems to know no bounds when it comes to McDonald’s, with a dinner order consisting of two Big Macs, two Fillet-O-Fish, and a chocolate malted.”
    Holy shit. That said, whatever he's doing seems to somehow be working for him. Eating like that - along with zero exercise and poor regular sleep - he should be grotesquely fat, but for a 71 year-old guy he's in semi-okay shape (relatively speaking) and seems to have plenty of energy. So weird.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. I'd chalk it up to "I smoked for 70 years and am cancer free" luck.

7. So, Trump has officially endorsed Roy Moore on Twitter. Whee!
    Last edited by Dolemite; 04 Dec 2017 at 07:57 AM.

8. Trump is trash, Alabama is trash, the party of pedophiles is trash, news at 11
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 04 Dec 2017 at 09:59 AM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    we're done here, unless Trump can use Twitter's character limit as a defense...because that's obstruction and that's impeachorama
    He's going to fire Mueller, possibly as early as next week. And that will be the end of all this.

10. Trump's lawyer John Dowd truly thinks the President can't be guilty of obstructing justice.
    Yeah, right.