Page 573 of 968 FirstFirst ... 559569571572573574575577587 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. McMasters is out as National Security Advisor. John Bolton is in. We're all dead.

2. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate his work. But what does a comic book artist know about national security?

http://www.johnbolton.com/

3. what do any of Trump's people know about...well, anything

Devos - education - knows shit
    Pruitt - EPA - knows shit
    Carson - HUD - knows shit

and the list goes on and on

4. Bolton is a scary fucking pick honestly.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Yeah. Trump is getting rid of all the adults in the room, and replacing him with people dumb enough to let him feel smart.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Yeah. Trump is getting rid of all the adults in the room, and replacing him with people dumb enough to let him feel smart.
    Hah, how reassuring. If you know too much, "You're Fired™". It's The Apprentice 2018: Moronocracy. Live from Washington DC.
    OMG we are Sofa King screwed.

Let Trump & Biden have a debate. Just be sure to have some security sitting in the front row.

FWIW I would have happily voted for Biden this past election if he had run.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    I would love a PPV of this. I think it’s a fair fight, actually. trump is freakin huge.
    Is he?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Cool, the President of the United States actually just threatened to beat up the former Vice President on Twitter.
    Trump couldn't beat me up and I wouldn't even fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    It won't happen because Republicans are enjoying the Bounty-like absorption his base provides from reality. This is how it's going to end:
    It's difficult to avoid some schadenfreude about it because wanting politicians/parties to fail is endemic of why our country is dying ... but man are they being smug. It's gonna be super satisfying if that happens and I'll just have to deal with the guilt.

EDIT: Isn't that pic photoshopped? I'm having trouble googling but I seem to recall a lot of doctored photos when everyone was cool with immaturely going, "He's sensitive about his height and his hands so let's shop him to be small hahahahalol"
    Last edited by Calliander; 23 Mar 2018 at 07:39 AM.

Melania is pretty tall too. Google isn't always right but it says she's 5'11" and he's 6'2".