Page 543 of 968 FirstFirst ... 529539541542543544545547557 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Don't forget that Bush 2 did 9/11.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Don’t want a Trump to get elected, don’t put someone as divisive as HRC up as your candidate. His ascension to power is as much the left’s fault as it is anyone elses.
    This is bullshit “both sides” nonsense though.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Don't forget that Bush 2 did 9/11.
    I didn't know Bush was Jewish.

4. It's really not, but if it makes you feel better to think it is gwon wit yer bad self.

We've discussed it plenty of times before. A lot of people would have voted the horse she rode in on before voting for her. She'd need a caravan of horses to carry all the baggage that came with her.

5. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    That we called Bush Hitler too doesn't mean Trump is just another iteration of Bush; it means we exhausted our vocabulary before we encountered a guy who is much, much worse.
    RoboHitler?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. Hitler Weinstein.

7. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    That we called Bush Hitler too doesn't mean Trump is just another iteration of Bush; it means we exhausted our vocabulary before we encountered a guy who is much, much worse.
    Yes? Crying wolf too much diminishes its effectiveness. You may be right, but it's hard to tell since literally everyone was Hitler (right) or Secret Communist (left) every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Don’t want a Trump to get elected, don’t put someone as divisive as HRC up as your candidate. His ascension to power is as much the left’s fault as it is anyone elses.
    Depending on who you listen to she wanted to run against Trump, because she thought it'd be the easy win. lol forever. I saw or read something very recently about this. She had a name for the Trump strategy and everything.

9. People have had a problem with her since Arkansas.
    From her short hair and slacks turning voters off in the 70s to the S&L scandals she was involved in during the 80s to her standing by Bill during Lewinski being seen as a power play and not as "I stand by my man" to the shit that happened when she was Secretary of State, more than half of the country was/is convinced she's the worst of the worst when it comes to political cronyism and "I'll say whatever it is I think you want to hear in order to get your vote" see-through bullshit.

Of course, they're all like that. But people really hated that woman long before she began running for president. Trump is a d-bag.I'm not arguing he's not. But he's our d-bag for better or worse and he's only ours because out of hundreds of millions of possible candidates the DNC ran with one about as likable as Nixon.

10. What are you talking about, Nixon won twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!