Page 449 of 968 FirstFirst ... 435445447448449450451453463 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Sriracha is fine, but I have no interest in it being the only flavor in anything. I'll use it to punch up the spice in something, but I have no desire for a sriracha dip.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    How does everyone feel about sriracha? The hipster foody trend of drenching stuff in it has died down enough that I can enjoy it without pretense.
    This is a Hipster Prime stance, you realize.

I like it ok but Louisiana or Tapatio kick the shit out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I never got into it, but I've also never really been into spicy food.
    "YOU MEAN I CAN EAT SOMETHING THAT WILL HURT GOING IN AS WELL AS GOING OUT AND WILL OVERPOWER THE FLAVOR OF EVERYTHING ELSE SO THAT IT'S ALL I TASTE??!! SIGN ME UP!!!"

No thanks. It's like adding raw onion to a sandwich or salad. It doesn't take much to get the point where you might as well have left everything else out of it because all you're going to taste is onion.
    I'll take a little heat. Frank's red hot is as far as I'll go.

4. That overpowering the flavour thing can happen with vinegar-based hot sauces but using raw chiles in something like a curry can enhance it while still being able to taste everything else. It's more likely to give me a stomach ache but it's worth it!

5. For me spicy food is enjoyable because I like the physical effects of it. The endorphins are nice.

same reason I like to pile wasabi on cheap sushi. That rush is cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    This is a Hipster Prime stance, you realize.

I like it ok but Louisiana or Tapatio kick the shit out of it.
    My niggs.

7. Sriracha is the worst hot sauce. El Yucateco is the shit.

8. Trump is so boring right now, you guys are talking about condiments?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Sriracha was a neat thing to try in 2006, I suppose. It's definitely overrated as a hot sauce, and mediocre at best as a flavor enhancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

10. You guys know what's really good? Mayo + Sriracha!!!! I won't make a tuna salad sandwich without a little sriracha (or even just a good fermented chili paste works wonders as well). The mayo and sriracha combo also makes for a really good sauce to go with sashimi. For best results, use Japanese mayo.