Page 845 of 968 FirstFirst ... 831841843844845846847849859 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,450 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Hey, if it spoiled the view of your golfcourse, you'd be screaming at windmills too!

2. Trump's constant "I know more about XXX than anybody" shtick is falling into self-parody now.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Trump's constant "I know more about XXX than anybody" shtick is falling into self-parody now.
    I'm not 100% convinced all of Trump's speech isn't procedurally generated from a fairly simple algorithm.

4. For every Trump tweet, there are always equal and opposite tweets.

5. Lev Parnas has turned into a Chatty Cathy hasn't he? And where the hell did this maniac Robert Hyde come from? So far there hasn't been any info on how he got to talking with Parnas. He's a known Trump fanboi, mimicking practically everything he says, so I wonder if his grand standing got him into Rudy's orbit which got him to Lev and his partner in crime.

6. Sondlund donated a bunch of money to the Trump campaign and got a position as a top diplomat. It's pretty clear a being a sycophant with some money is all the prerequisite this admin needs.

Which makes the performative concern about Biden's son at the heart of their defense all the more infuriating. Yeah, setting someone up with a cushy job at a private company is outrageous, but giving your friends and family positions with top-level national security clearances and input, some directly against the fucking advisement of the FBI, well gee willikers that's just fine and dandy!

The projection is astounding. Anything Trump alleges he's 300% guilty of. The brazenness would be hilarious if it wasn't actually fooling half the dumbshits in our country.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    The brazenness would be hilarious if it wasn't actually fooling half the dumbshits in our country.
    I put forth that it isn't fooling them, they just don't care or are unable to accept being wrong. I'm not sure what the percentages are but I would guess it's a mix of:

- librul tears
    - genuine apathy
    - fragile egos
    - ????
    - profit

(Though I wouldn't rule out there being plenty of people who are fooled.)

8. Whenever I see people wearing Trump shirts/hats/etc in my area (which thankfully isn't often), they're always the whitest of white trash. Without exception. The red MAGA hat is always the cleanest thing they're wearing.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

There is a pop up store in the Olympia mall selling MAGA gear and fedoras.

10. No Sombreros?