Page 828 of 968 FirstFirst ... 814824826827828829830832842 ... LastLast
Results 8,271 to 8,280 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. He tried to commit suicide already. With how many people commit suicide in prison it’s probably not that hard. I recall reading that Chelsea Manning had to have a guard posted all day because they were so worried about that (well... the shit show that would have come from it)

2. I don’t think he was bumped off in the “suicide by gunshot to the back of the head” sense, but I do think it’s quite plausible palms were greased to get the suicide watch lifted, knowing he would then do it himself. Or it could just as easily be nothing more than gross negligence. Either way whoever made that call needs to go to jail for this betrayal of the public trust, whether they did it out of greed or incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. “I love cranes, I love trucks of all types. Even when I was a little boy at 4 years old, my mother would say, 'You love trucks.' I do, I always loved trucks, I still do. Nothing changes — sometimes you know you might become president, but nothing changes — I still love trucks. Especially when I look at the largest crane in the world, that’s very cool. You think I’ll get to operate it? We’ll put the media on it and I’ll give them a little ride, right?”

This timeline.

It reminds me of that Casey is up to bat cartoon where at the end they sing about how somewhere there is sunshine and butterflies but not here because Casey has struck out.

Some timeline is living it up. But not ours.

So when are the politicians going to start working harder as a response to trump? Wasnt that the whole point of not handing it to Hillary?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Wasnt that the whole point of not handing it to Hillary?
    No.

7. Noticed some new additions today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Somebody left grandpa's TV on FOX again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Generally I'm against the sort of neighborhood associations that tell people what they can or can't do on their own property.
    But this person makes a strong arjument for having them.
    Regardless of which side he's on, that's just a goddamn eyesore.

So much made up garbage in their heads. How does this person believe they are an adult, buying into such nonsense?