Page 455 of 968 FirstFirst ... 441451453454455456457459469 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I DID say if it was proven that it was stolen, did i not? Why are you being obtuse? If it's proven that no Trump had nothing to do with all these Russian rumors then there's no need to impeach him for treason is there?

As for my plan falling apart, they wouldn't have to be universally loved. I meant not directly related to the current administration. I think a majority of the American public would be capable of saying that the person selected might not be perfect but if they could live with Gerald Ford for the remainder of that term they could live with some retired Republican Governor for the remainder of this one.

Excluding Alaskan ex-governors.

2. Probably not, which makes the whole russian thing even more laughable. We as a nation are meddling as fuck in other countries politics.

3. I was assured by the Smartest President Ever that Russia was a foreign policy problem of the 80's. So it's all good.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. You're doing that thing again where you pretend not to know you're smarter than the thing you said, my little coyboy little meadow nymph. Your cheeks are supple from drinking morning dew off of violet stems, my tiny little coyboy that I caught with my hands and keep in a dixie cup covered with plastic wrap with holes I poked in with a toothpick.

Are you hungry?

I can feed you a chocolate chip if you promise not to escape!

5. COYBOY
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. You’re giving him far too much credit saying he’s smarter than that.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. No, he is. I wouldn't poke fun if he weren't.

And he knows he is because he whispered it in my ear when I held the dixie cup up to my ear like a conch shell.

His little coyboy breath smelled like lavender.

8. I read that as "cowboy" until Sats pointed out my error. Which is a shame, really.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

9. Psst.

Don't tell andrew but I just made pancakes and I made a special one for my coyboy.

It's a surprise.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    You’re giving him far too much credit saying he’s smarter than that.
    There's no need to get personal. We're just having a grown-up discussion about politic...

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Psst.

Don't tell andrew but I just made pancakes and I made a special one for my coyboy.

It's a surprise.

...never mind.