Page 936 of 968 FirstFirst ... 922932934935936937938940950 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,360 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I think we should have done more to support Ukraine. I don't really get how you can compare that to giving the greenlight to decimate one of our most important allies in the middle east for seemingly no benefit.
    I haven't compared anything at all - just asked what your take on Russia/Ukraine was. We were obligated, by treaty, to support Ukraine and yet did nothing while Russia had a field day.

If we are comparing, though, this is one of the main issues I have with the left/democrats, etc... I don't mind criticizing Trump, Republicans, Conservatives, etc... but it's the hypocrisy when looking at similar actions through different lenses. “This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,”, allows Ukraine to be partially annexed by Russia without lifting a finger, "When you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia. Not al Qaeda. You said Russia," Obama condescended. "And the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back, because the Cold War's been over for 20 years.", etc..

And yet Trump is Putin's bitch. It's truly remarkable.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I don't recall Obama wanting to invite Russia back into the G7 while they were putting out bounties on American soldiers.
    How much do you think you have to pay a Taliban fighter to target a U.S. solider? A dollar? DOD disputes it as does the White House.

New York Times is absolute trash with their "anonymous sources". I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true, but it also wouldn't surprise me if this was a Russian policy dating back decades and done across a myriad of regions.

Don't worry, though, Obama said Russia wasn't an adversary anymore and the 80's want their policies back. Keep on truckin'

4. Guys. GUYS. Everything is okay, Haoh said the White House disputes it.

Obama hasn't been president for 3.5 years, so I don't see what he has to do with the guy currently in office tearing our country apart, destroying our relationships with allies, etc. I'm waiting for you to start whining about Hillary's emails next.

BTW, it's not just the Times. Multiple other outlets are confirming that Trump was briefed - possibly multiple times - and did nothing, including the AP. But I guess they're hacks too, right?

But you keep up with your pointless whataboutisms like the right-winger you claim not to be.

5. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I haven't compared anything at all - just asked what your take on Russia/Ukraine was. We were obligated, by treaty, to support Ukraine and yet did nothing while Russia had a field day.

If we are comparing, though, this is one of the main issues I have with the left/democrats, etc... I don't mind criticizing Trump, Republicans, Conservatives, etc... but it's the hypocrisy when looking at similar actions through different lenses. “This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,”, allows Ukraine to be partially annexed by Russia without lifting a finger, "When you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia. Not al Qaeda. You said Russia," Obama condescended. "And the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back, because the Cold War's been over for 20 years.", etc..

I've always been critical of Obama though. Trump has had the effect of making even miserable presidents like GWB look fantastic by comparison, but I don't really engage in that sort of nostalgia.

Our betrayal of the kurds is almost unprecedented cruelty in terms of modern presidential history though. I really can't think of anything that wantonly cruel and strategically detrimental to the country, and for absolutely no perceptible reason other than Trump loving the taste of Erdogan's balls.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 01 Jul 2020 at 10:34 AM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I'm starting to think the pee tapes must be real.
    Putin/Erdogan/MBS/etc. have tapes. They aren't pee. They're much worse. But spoiler alert: despite what OMB and others think, the content of those tapes won't harm his reputation at all.

7. Obama is a secret muslim and will get a 3rd term and does a terrorist fist bump!

That's exactly how stupid these tape rants sound.

If trump loses then these tapes come out, right? No reason to keep them secret if he doesn't have the power anymore.

Maybe you guys should promote joe biden and his solutions instead of constant fauxnews like ramblings.

Just yesterday ole joe had an hour long speech and interview that has well over 33k views already.

8. I think Joe needs a re-branding to appeal to kids - Jumpin' Joe Biden and The Democrat All-Stars?

https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jumpin_joe_biden.png 
Views:	1426 
Size:	151.5 KB 
ID:	81799  
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post

I will say one thing, there are a lot of things I dont like about Obama, but at least we got 8 years void of this whataboutism shit.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Guys. GUYS. Everything is okay, Haoh said the White House disputes it.

Obama hasn't been president for 3.5 years, so I don't see what he has to do with the guy currently in office tearing our country apart, destroying our relationships with allies, etc. I'm waiting for you to start whining about Hillary's emails next.

BTW, it's not just the Times. Multiple other outlets are confirming that Trump was briefed - possibly multiple times - and did nothing, including the AP. But I guess they're hacks too, right?

But you keep up with your pointless whataboutisms like the right-winger you claim not to be.
    I specifically said in my reply that I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. Good job ignoring that. Good job ignoring the DoD also saying it's bullshit.

Not "whataboutisms" at all. Consistency is what I'm asking for.

Where's all the concern for Biden saying the most racist thing I've heard a candidate say in YEARS ("you ain't black" if you don't vote for me). Give me a fucking break. "Trump's not Presidential". Uncle Joe: "They asked me would I like to debate this gentleman, and I said no. I said, 'If we were in high school, I'd take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him,'". Very Presidential. Sounds a lot like something Trump would say.

I bring up Obama, and 3.5 years ago, because NOBODY was accusing him of sucking Putin's dick while he ignored a treaty that specifically said we would defend Ukraine in exchange for a nuclear arms deal. If I look back to 2014 am I going to find posts from you posing conspiracy theories about Obama, Putin, & the Ukraine? Probably not.

Consistency is what I'm asking for. If you were spouting off about how selfish the Michigan protesters were who were pissed about shutdowns and whatever the fuck else concerned them were you equally critical about the much more massive protests that Floyd sparked as it related to Covid? Were they selfish, too?

Trump toting a bible for a photo op bother you? Did the African garb that Schumer and Pelosi wore bother you too?

But, yeah, keep your one-sided partisan schtick going, dude. Trump is a douche. Biden is a douche. You're just too jaded to admit that there isn't a whole lot of difference between the two. Three if you include Hillary in 2016. I'm a hell of a lot closer to the middle than you'll EVER be.

Trash Trump all you want but apply it equally. That's all I'm asking for and clearly too much for you to handle with resorting to "right-wing" labelling nonsense.