Page 383 of 968 FirstFirst ... 369379381382383384385387397 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Extremism, cowardice. Same coin.

3. Trump is crying like a little bitch

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.e5d4bf806f59

4. Well EYE heard so and so said this about whose-it and then you know who did you know what.

Wait, wait, wait. This just in.
    People close to Joust Williams say that he has to have a finger or three in his ass every day or he is just as gloomy as can be.

5. May as well just put your whole fist in there at that point.

6. OK but in the meantime it warms the cockles of my heart that the utter disrespect that people Trump looks up to have for him, as well as the disappointment that people aren't just kissing his shoes, is killing him slowly. If he doesn't get booted out of office, he'll just die instead.

Low energy.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    superheroes and wrestlers don't count! They have to protect their identity from the critical gaze of the normies. And like, they could lose their day jobs, and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

nah, superheros have always covered their faces to protect their private lives and the one's they love.

The whole point of superman's suit, other than being rad in the 1920s or something was so people wouldn't know he was really clark kent and threaten him by kidnapping/killing ma and pa kent or Lane.

Also, counter point, the brown coats murdered jews in the street with their faces uncovered. And the Bolsheviks did all their revolutioning and murdering uncovered too. Oh, and the mob. And most gangs. And so on and so forth.

But hey, at least everyone in that basement, when the communist gunned down the czar's children and stabbed them to death, all had uncovered faces.

So manly.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    Agreed.
    Not shown: the masked SWAT team photo I put in that post.