Page 420 of 968 FirstFirst ... 406416418419420421422424434 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. His quote is exactly what he said on Hannity, no matter what site it comes from.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    That may be the case but I do not trust whatever web site that is. One of the primary reasons being an embedded Tweet from the Palmer Report.
    It's a video interview, man.

3. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I don't think what Trump said necessarily means that he doesn't understand. It's more like the double speak typical of American CEOs where they highlight this good thing over here to make this other bad thing over there not seem like it's bad. Anyone in corporate America sees this shit all the time, and Trump has always been horrible at doing it to make it seem like he or his company are awesome.

Of course, he probably doesn't really understand national debt either.
    I think he understands that it isn't the same thing, but I don't think he understands that it's entirely unconnected whatsoever and that he sounds like a retard for even bringing it up in the conversation.

Bear in mind this is the same guy who said his plan for solving the debt was to default on it and settle it for pennies on the dollar. He really doesn't understand this shit whatsoever.

4. At some point you gotta call a spade a spade

Trump is a total idiot

5. All white people are total idiots. POC need to rise up.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post

Bear in mind this is the same guy who said his plan for solving the debt was to default on it and settle it for pennies on the dollar. He really doesn't understand this shit whatsoever.
    I forgot about that one.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Who's this guy ripping off Dennis Leary?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    All white people are total idiots. POC need to rise up.
    To play devil's advocate, most POC are double idiots. But, lucky for them, they have a narrative that absolves them of responsibility for their stupidity, while white people have nowhere to run from theirs.

Really, people of all walks of life are fucking stupid.

8. Wat
    Boo, Hiss.

9. The fuck?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. lol
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!