Page 764 of 968 FirstFirst ... 750760762763764765766768778 ... LastLast
Results 7,631 to 7,640 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Have they changed enough that a popular Democrat could pull what trump pulled? Or do they still have a system to keep out undesirables?
    What popular Democrat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Florida allowed email voting

So black people cant vote because we will close everything, but email is OK. Yea...

4. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    It seems like they're dedicated more to the appearance of taking the high road.
    Relatively, the chunnel would still be a much higher road than current Republicans are traveling.

But I'd love for you to expand on whatever laundry list of underhanded Democrat skullduggery you're alluding to here.

I wish they'd dig in and punch back better, but nah son. They appealed to Republicans' better nature with their Supreme Court pick and that blew up in their faces, lots of 'em immediately went into "we need to be more bipartisan" mode right after this election after receiving none of that, and "liberal" media constantly bends over backwards to give seats at the table and humanizing thinkpieces to some of the very worst right-wing nutjobs, as though that's a sensible appeal to moderates. Outside the purview of late-night hosts and comedians, they absolutely play too nice.

6. Where there's smock, there's fire...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Did you see that fever dream tweet of his about Vietnam or something? Watching this narcissism spiral is both hilarious and scary.

At the very least we now know there aren't any aliens or ghosts. I feel like he,d released this info by now just for attention.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    At the very least we now know there aren't any aliens or ghosts. I feel like he,d released this info by now just for attention.
    Perhaps but he hasn't released the Bush Did 9/11 proof either.

I guess he might be holding on to it for TV topics when he's outed and finally starts up his own TV channel