Page 735 of 968 FirstFirst ... 721731733734735736737739749 ... LastLast
Results 7,341 to 7,350 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

The Rape Party.

2. I’m not trying to both sides the situation, but the hyperbole is getting a bit thick.

Your mom is getting a bit thick.

4. your mom is toxic masculinity.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    remind me what party ted kennedy was a part of again?
    It's pretty telling that you had to reach that far back into ancient history. The more pertinent question today is, which party was Al Franken a member of, again?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. I’d reach all tje way back to Clinton, but he just abused his power, and didnt kill a chick. But it’s good to know murder has a time limit.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    your mom is toxic masculinity.
    fsgdgdhdhdshd

I finally listened to the whole back and forth, and the thing that made me cringe is Kav grilling the one senator chick about blacking out. Like....uh.....wow. This is really second-hand embarrassing. I understand the FBI report not finding anything - do they ever find anything except on black people and college-age dissidents? But, come on guys.....temperament. This was a job interview and that was one really bad interview.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. The situation is so toxic that Taylor Swift finally voiced an opinion on it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BopoXpYn...&ICID=ref_fark

9. get'em taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    What's more upsetting than people just don't believe her, it's that a bunch do and just don't care because omg babies we don't want to take care of once they're born.
    Yeah, it's weird how it's such a specific type of baby murder one group hates. Don't kill the thing in the womb but if it starves or gets some method or is left in a car or a bathtub by the lowest of the low parent? Well that's just up to jesus. Bless.