Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Youtube subs

1. Yeah, i'm sorry to share it but it's only fair that everyone trying to learn spanish should suffer equally.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. I'm subscribed to almost 50 different channels, but most of it is either podcasts, music gear nerd stuff or obvious channels like Vice or Cartoon Network. Heres some that I like that you might like too!

Almazan Kitchen

Videos where some guy cooks food by a creek. The videos are really relaxing - they're slowly paced and feature no narration or talking of any kind, and the food is usually pretty great, with a lot of freshly picked ingredients from his surroundings.

The Nerdwriter

This guy makes videos that cover a range of topics, but I particular like his film and art analysis videos.

This is not Happening

Okay, this isn't really a channel, but it is a playlist of videos from comedian Ari Shaffirs TV show This Is Not Happening, in which a plethora of great comedians tell stories. The online videos are better than the TV show versions as they're uncensored and not edited down for time. There is so much good shit in here.

3. I didn't know you could subscribe to youtube channels until just now.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. I'm subscribed to a ton of fucking fluff.

Parry Gripp - Don't even ask

Auralnauts - The Bane outtakes were the tip of the iceberg

College Binary - For the "Three Minute Philosophy" videos, though they've been quiet for a little too long

Cinema Sins
    Screen Junkies - I think these two are the same people, but funny crap

A Dose of Buckley - This guy gets it

mugumogu - Cats

5. I second the This Is Not Happening mention, those are almost always great.

I like these guys for learning about china

7. The only subs I have are Game Sack and Kuma Films, which is mostly really esoteric performance art or skate videos.

Last edited by kedawa; 03 Dec 2016 at 06:29 PM.

8. I really need to give props to Arcade Impossible. I think that it is super cool to see these old arcade games repaired and playable again.

9. Wendover Productions - why the world is the way it is

kaptainkristian - essays on animation-ish

CaptainDisillusion - Debunking video hoaxes disguised as 90s kids science show

David Firth - The Salad Fingers guy learned some new tech

FaithInTheGlitch - DJ sets

Eclectic Method - Mashuppy topic songs

Pogo - Mashuppy movie songs

PEG - one credit clears

Smraedis - light gun superplays

Core-A Gaming - Fighting game detailed features

Super Bunnyhop - Game review features

10. I recently stumbled on Brick Builder, and I've been watching them each night since. I mute the sound and throw on my own music and have a great time. The bigger sets are my favorite but they seem to do every kind of set I could think of.