Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Horizon Vanguard (my game)

1. I'll pick it up when the touch ships out. Looks cool.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Looks great Tain, must be a lot of work. I don't have VR but I'll vote for you on Steam.
    All of this. Also, that music is good stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    It looks awesome. Hopefully I will have some VR gear by the time it comes out.

4. Thanks guys, it means a ton! And yeah, coda's been doing an awesome job with the soundtrack.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Looks cool. It would look cooler with jumps, though.
    Funny thing, I actually do have gravity in there and I've made a basic jump pad, but it's not in use anywhere as a huge smooth jump curve is one of those VR comfort things that's a little too disorienting out-of-the-box. Maybe with some selective limited-FOV magic, though...

5. I'm beaming with pride. I love it when TNL members make it good in the gaming biz
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

6. Awesome stuff Tain, I was excited to see you fianlly post footage of what you've been working on. The game looks fun and awesomely Sega. Visual style reminds me a bit of the little SHMUP mini game in Yakuza 4.

Do you have a dev log or anything for the game? Besides audio, you working with anyone else?

I've been hacking on a VR music visualizer and have been thinking of making a VR game since playing Time Crisis 5 revitalized my taste for the genre. The challenge has been making the time to put the work in.

I'm glad to see you getting out there, I voted on Greenlight.

7. No dev log, and it's just me and the music guy. And sometimes bugging friends for testing.

Your visualizer looks nice, and thanks for the vote!

8. Nice, I'm in as soon as I get VR... contemplating a Vive next year
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Congrats!

10. Didn't expect it to take very long to make it through. Congratulations!

Now when does it enter Early Access?