Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's Yoshi?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Cowboys are 9-1, the best team in the NFL, and Hillary Clinton just lost the election. I feel like this should be some sort of Yoshi Golden Age.
    There is nothing left to whine about.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    There is nothing left to whine about.
    Capcom still isn't making new Darkstalkers games, so there's always that.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name
    He'll also be tickled that after so many have wished he'd leave, here's a thread inquiring about his whereabouts.
    Did anyone really want him to leave? I didn't. I like arguing with Yoshi.

People like to argue. Give them a few weeks of releif and they want to start it back.

5. Any answer that doesn't include "dangling from a ceiling fan with a hairbrush lodged in his rectum" is a disappointment. It's the only socially acceptable way to leave TNL of your own accord.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

6. People leave all the time though. Razor, Pineapple, Dumptruck and a bunch of others. Whatever?
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 23 Nov 2016 at 03:04 PM.

7. Pineapple is here.

I was just wondering if something had happened to Yoshi. He's usually making a ton of threads and is one of the most active posters on this board. Then I'd noticed that he hadn't been on PSN for nearly a month. It all seemed sort of odd.
    Last edited by gamevet; 23 Nov 2016 at 03:36 PM.

8. Pineapple left for a couple months when he was getting himself together. Razor left on a bet, and Dumptruck was chased off for being incredibly terrible.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Dumptruck was terrible?

10. He got his dog high, people took umbridge.

Personally I don't give a fuck , but that might be a detail that you'd like to keep to yourself if that's something you do.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 23 Nov 2016 at 04:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!