Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

1. my chick did the turkey, i made garlic mashed and green bean casserole, my daughter made the sweet potatoes, pumpkin bars, and some weird smores like creation. Took all day to make, 10 minutes to devour. Was a good time though.

We finally have a kitchen large enough for two people to stand in, so I made the carrots and washed dishes. Outside of that I spun records. Nothing says thanksgiving like Dillinger Escape Plan.

3. I started making stuff at @ 9:30 this morning. I made deviled eggs, mashed potatoes, stuffing, yams, green bean casserole, rotelle and turkey gravy. We got a smoked turkey from Colter's BBQ.

We're full!
    Last edited by gamevet; 24 Nov 2016 at 07:07 PM.

4. We had turkey, cranberry sauce, potato AND macaroni salad, rice with chick peas (arroz con gandules) and fried sweet potato slices! Dessert was homemade carrot cake and cheese custard with coffee. My grandma rules.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you turkeys on TNL!

I cooked a brisket too. My mother in law made sweet potato marshmallow casserole and green bean casserole and a turkey. We also had scalloped potatoes and a roasted cauliflower Parmesan chicken casserole. We had four pies: pumpkin, apple, maple pecan, and a layered sweet potato/pecan. We also had a bunch of fuxking bread and rolls from the bakery my wife works at (Balthazar). There were only 6 of us. I'm done.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. Balthazar rules.

7. A ham and sweet potatoes eaten off Tupperware lids. Everything's packed.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Broke my camera and threw out my back today! bah humbug.

happy thanksgiving grumble grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. went black friday shopping. smoothest experience so far. Waited in line for about 45 minutes. I then strolled in, spent $1400 on systems and games and strolled out to car in less than 15 minutes.
    Stopped at the store to set up and put shit away. Got home an hour ago and had a turkey sandwich on a kings hawiian roll. Perfect day.