Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Holy shit my post from 2004 was the first link on google!!!

1. This guy was before my time, but that video made me sad. Hopefully he'll have a George McFly moment of self-discovery and things will turn around.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Yeah. You guys were pretty big assholes.
    Were? It's not bad breath that keeps driving folks away.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

2. I don't think he left because we were assholes to him.

Did he? Some people just walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    just walk away.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. yeah, everyone was relatively nice (as nice as we get) by the time he stopped posting. Josh had given him props many times for taking the harrassment in stride. So I dont think it was TNL's acidic nature that drove him away. Probably its lack of participation.
    But I like being away for a few hours, clicking new posts, and having maybe 5 minutes of content to catch up on. I don't know how twitter people keep up. I follow less than 50 people, and that thing is constantly being updated with new posts.