Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Holy shit my post from 2004 was the first link on google!!!

1. I wasnt trying to blow up his spot- hence pointing them out to sats off the board, but scroll back a couple months to his "2k trip and feeling grateful" 3 parter. What I thought I was going to see and what I actually saw? Kinda misleading title!

2. Okay, yeah, I didn't mean to turn this into a huge callout post, sorry I have a big mouth I know. I am genuinely kind of worried about him? We literally have had zero contact over the years (he was active here when I wasn't, for the most part) but like, I know he was a part of the board history and he seems like he really needs like, help? I watched the entire 2k trip trilogy and I don't know if he's actually doing this for himself or because he thinks it will get views but yeah. Maybe someone who has more clout with him could check in? It was just sort of, wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. What blast from the past. Ppl here treated him like shit too much. I mean he was pretty pathetic but seemed cool enough.

4. I don't think anyone was all that mean. The jokes about him being blind were par for the course here, and he didn't seem too offended.
    A lot of us just (constructively)criticised his cliche-ridden writing style.

5. Overall, if you like articles written by Jemery you should totally check out Hardcore Gamer. But if you don't, it probably won't change your mind.

6. I was a cunt to him, and watching those videos made me pretty sad because he seems like a real, genuinely good person.

Internets, none of us are as bad as all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJN
    Overall, if you like articles written by Jemery you should totally check out Hardcore Gamer. But if you don't, it probably won't change your mind.
    I see what you did there.
    Last edited by AstroBlue; 02 Dec 2016 at 08:47 AM.

Yeah. You guys were pretty big assholes.

8. Can someone tell him to come back? we're a lot nicer now and we literally don't care about the seriousness of games anymore, haha
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    we're a lot nicer now
    I'm not.

Yeah, but you just curse us under your breath as you type. The final outcome is the same.