Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite: Capcom Cinematic Universe

1. Hey bro, sweet trenchcoat. Remember when those were cool for like, six months in the mid-90’s? Now the only people who wear them are subway flashers and fat teenagers who read R.A. Salvatore dark elf novels and listen to a lot of Type O Negative.

Gambit here is undoubtedly the most overrated X-Men character of all-time. He’s got all the prerequisite qualities of an abysmal 90’s creation: a mysterious, convoluted past involving Mr. Sinster [sic] (that guy’s ridiculousness could fill an entire article of its own); a horribly designed costume with one of those goofy and unnecessary headpieces that allowed his super-cool 90’s bangs to hang over his black and red eyes [OH MY GOD GAMBIT IS SO RAD, LOOK AT THOSE BLACK AND RED EYES]; a “totally extreme bro!” mutant power that allowed him to charge objects with kinetic energy , which he used solely on playing cards – because he’s a gambler, you see, Mon Ami?

Also, whenever Gambit is featured heavily in a story, readers are subjected to page upon page of irritating phonetic cajun dialog like this: ” HELLO DERE MON CHERE, I AM DE RAGIN CAJUN, AND I GAH-RUN-TEE DAT YOU ARE DE HOTTEST T’ING SINCE MY GRANDADDY’S CRAB JAMBALAYA OH HO HO HO!!” Ugh. It’s been almost 25 years of this, dude. Please just shut the hell up.
    http://geekleagueofamerica.com/2012/...s-of-all-time/

2. "I told you that I guar-AN-tee da spookytime."

3. I would much rather them make another Tatsunoko vs Capcom.
    That game had a far more manageable level of crazy.

4. Marvel 3 on PS4, MVC4 is called MVC: Infinite. Gameplay tonight at Capcom Cup.
    Last edited by cigsthecat; 03 Dec 2016 at 01:41 PM.

5. I could care less, but not much less.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Juuuuuuuuust enough to post and let everyone know.

7. Exactly.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite announced for late 2017 for PS4, Xbox One, and Steam:

Update:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrison...e-announcement

In case you missed our announcement at PlayStation Experience, Marvel and Capcom have joined forces once again to bring you the next epic chapter in our highly acclaimed cross over series with Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite! Universes collide with fun, frantic player-vs-player battles. Check out the announcement trailer for a first look at Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite.

Overview

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike.

In addition to single player Arcade, Training, and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for supremacy against powerful forces and a new villain.

Features

• Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and free-form 2v2 team battles, which allow for new gameplay dynamics never-before-seen in the franchise.

• Infinite Power: Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones from the Marvel Universe to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone will customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects that can quickly turn the tide of battle.

• Iconic Heroes: Select from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from the Marvel and Capcom Universes, including Captain Marvel and Iron Man from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom. Many more playable characters will be revealed in the future.

• Cinematic Story: Heroes and villains battle for supremacy in a timeless struggle set in the Marvel and Capcom universes. The original storyline answers the questions regarding the new clash and lets players step into the shoes of classic characters from both sides as they wage war against powerful forces in an attempt to defeat a new villain.

• Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission, and Arcade modes.

• Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.

• Graphics: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the cinematic visuals and next-gen realism into a new era.

Additional Details

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is currently in development and will be available worldwide in late 2017.

Tune in to ESPN2 on Sunday, December 4th, during the Capcom Cup 2016 broadcast to see an extended gameplay trailer from Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite. We’ll have more information to share soon, so be sure to follow us on Twitter and You Tube for all things Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite.
    Also, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 arriving digitally to current-gen hardware:

In anticipation of the new game, “Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3” is being re-released for current generation systems; with the PlayStationŽ4 digital download version available today and the Xbox OneŽ and Windows PC versions coming in March 2017. “Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3” for current-gen systems includes a new gallery mode, is packed with all previous DLC, and features an improved 1080p resolution at 60 frames per second. The re-release of “Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3” is being offered as an individual download title on all systems for $24.99.
    Last edited by Geo; 03 Dec 2016 at 05:34 PM.

10. That bit about 2v2 looks primed to piss off every current MVC fan. On the other hand, I'd love a little less batshit crazy Vs. game.