Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite: Capcom Cinematic Universe

1. Who will be the first TNLer to break the line and buy this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. You mean the first TNLer who joined after 2005 or something?
    Or do you just not read threads?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I bought it on Steam and PS4.

But I'm the Mahvel guy around these parts.

5. I had no intention of buying the game at launch. I was going to wait and see how it pans out and maybe pick it up at $30 or something. Although, after watching a ton of matches and tutorials over the weekend, I caved. It just looked fun, and it is. I agree that the faces are the worst part of the game. Hopefully they will change some of them or, even better, give the whole thing a bit of a face lift like KoFXIV. My dream Marvel game at this point is one that plays like this but looks like Xrd or DBFZ. The story is pretty lame so far too, and not in that bad but charming fighting game story kind of way. I've chuckled at a few lines but it's mostly cringe material. But, hey, I don't buy fighters for story. The gameplay is fun and that's ultimately what I care about.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

6. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    They're outright offensive.
    I haven't played the story mode yet, but I can say Spiderman definitely doesn't look like that in the 2 player matches I was playing. That's absolutely hideous.

If you put visuals aside though, I think the majority of people who play this will have a great deal of fun with it...and the gameplay should be what matters most. At least they absolutely nailed that part of the game.

Of course, if you're considering buying I would wait for a price drop, once they get all the bullshit DLC released. I only bought it because I'm a huge fan of the series, and I had enough gift cards to make it worth while.
    Last edited by magnifiedplaid; 20 Sep 2017 at 02:03 PM.

7. This game is fun. It's rough-edged and pretty ugly, but I'm enjoying it.

8. The character select screen is legit hideous. Everything looks so half assed, I guess time will tell as people break open the mechanics if this makes it. The presentation certainly does it no favors.

9. It really does look like a phone game. Even the menus are super barebones. Clearly they're trying to see just how little they can put into this. Anyone who bought KOF XIV has blood on their hands.

But Champ's Dormammu is looking terrifying already, and the community rolls on.

10. How is this the same company that's publishing Monster Hunter World?
    I would expect them to give a shit about production values considering how big the Marvel license is.