Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9192122232425 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul - December "Holiday madness edition"

Are we talking about the shitty dog comic?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Unaddressed, but most definitely not missed.
    But he pretty much only ever posts in this thread and didn't like it when I bust his balls about something before so I let it go.
    Never let go. Never surrender.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    He should stop playing and instead whine online at people who don't agree with him. It's much more constructive!
    So meta.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Are we talking about the shitty dog comic?
    No that's Mutts.

4. that crazy marmaduke

5. I got them cheap at a yard sale and find them enjoyable. Definitely have no plans to see the movie, though. It looks really stupid and makes Marmaduke talk. Talking didn't turn out bad for Heathcliff, though that voice was done by the talented Mel Blanc.

I bought some more Arcade Archives (Double Dragon 1&2, Bomb Jack, Gradius, Moon Cresta, and Nova 2001), Wild Arms Reloaded, and a collection of tables for Zen Pinball 2 (the one with most of the marvel stuff and the Core table pack from Pinball FX2).
    Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 01 Jan 2017 at 01:22 AM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Brianvgplayer View Post
    I got them cheap at a yard sale and find them enjoyable. Definitely have no plans to see the movie, though. It looks really stupid and makes Marmaduke talk. Talking didn't turn out bad for Heathcliff, though that voice was done by the talented Mel Blanc.

I bought some more Arcade Archives (Double Dragon 1&2, Bomb Jack, Gradius, Moon Cresta, and Nova 2001), Wild Arms Reloaded, and a collection of tables for Zen Pinball 2 (the one with most of the marvel stuff and the Core table pack from Pinball FX2).
    You must have gotten a huge Christmas bonus. That's a lot of cool stuff!

7. I also got a shit ton of video game books/magazines. The RePlay and Play Meter are incredible, as they have interviews and articles on the arcade industry going back to the early '70s. Neither magazine has been officially digitized, and I haven't found evidence of more than a few select issues having been digitized by anyone else. RePlay came out monthly and Play Meter twice a month, and each issue was really massive, so I doubt anyone has scanned the entire runs of either mag.

Did anyone ever digitize all of gamefan? Did a little moving these past few days and found my box of them. If you do much magazine moving, you start to lose your love of them.

9. I found a copy of Supercade in the broker area of a Morgan Stanley. It was sitting in an abandoned desk, so I figured it was mine for the taking.

Did anyone pick up anything worth a shit on the steam sale? Thinking about picking up Trillion - Deluxe Bundle and the deadrisings I don't have on PC.