Page 1 of 25 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last of Us Part II (PS4)

1. The Last of Us Part II (PS4)

Damnit.

Suck my dick I'm not buying another video game system.

3. Why not? They don't take up that much space.

I am down for this, will pick up a pro soon.

4. This was not necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Damnit.

Suck my dick I'm not buying another video game system.
    Nobody's forcing you to do anything.

6. I feel like getting a tattoo in the environment the survivors are living in is incredibly foolish. Why take the risk of an infection?

7. angsty teenager duh.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    I feel like getting a tattoo in the environment the survivors are living in is incredibly foolish. Why take the risk of an infection?
    I have a tattoo I gave myself with a safety pin, some ink, and ash while high. People get tattoos in prison. Her having one is a non issue.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. All of the people you just described could get medical treatment from a functioning medical system if something went wrong. She would have to go on an epic journey to find a working hospital and then either get treatment or raid the place for any meds remaining in the place and hope old hobo Jim is telling the truth when he says he was a doctor before the dark days. Hell who knows maybe that's the plot of the game.

I'm not saying I'm not interested in the game, its just clearly a design decision that makes no sense based on what I know about the game world.

10. It is just a temporary sticker.