Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last of Us Part II (PS4)

1. That there's some high praise coming from you motherfuckers. I'll pick it up.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 09 Jun 2020 at 08:01 AM.

2. Yeah, the 1st chapter is a masterpiece, and I’m not even a big fan of survival horror. I’ve played through both the PS3 and PS4 versions, while I’ve only finished 1 Resident Evil game (6) and never want to play it again.

3. RE2 remake is absolutely amazing, you should give it a shot.

4. I had fun with the demo. I’ve been thinking about picking it up.

5. I definitely want to pick up the RE2 & 3 remakes.

6. I liked Re3 remake. It was more fun than some of the nit pickers had me believing.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. From what I understand as an outsider it seems like RE2 remake was a 10/10 game and RE3 is like a 9/10 game. It's super good, maybe not exactly superior or equal to RE2, but really good.

That about your experience?

8. That's pretty much how they turned out on the PS1, too.

9. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I’ve only finished 1 Resident Evil game (6) and never want to play it again.
    Yeah that's not a good game.

10. Reviews are in and a lot of the gaming journalist press doesn't like it because it's too violent and serious.

Was that a big problem with the discourse over the first game?

I know I spend too much time on Twitter, but I can already tell that a lot of the discussion about this game is obnoxious, and I'm not talking about far right anti-SJW people.
    Last edited by sleeve; 14 Jun 2020 at 02:40 PM.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood