Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1121232425

Thread: The Last of Us Part II (PS4)

1. Story was friggin sweet. I’m glad they had the balls to do what they did. It really did a great job of seeing why both sides did what they did and nobody was really the bad guy.

Manhands character is fine but goddamn did she really have to be so damn beefy? It really made no sense. Yeah she wanted revenge but its the apocalypse, come on, how would she do that?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

2. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Story was friggin sweet. I’m glad they had the balls to do what they did. It really did a great job of seeing why both sides did what they did and nobody was really the bad guy.

Manhands character is fine but goddamn did she really have to be so damn beefy? It really made no sense. Yeah she wanted revenge but its the apocalypse, come on, how would she do that?
    You start shrinking up, if you aren't working out a least 3 times a week. It's not realistic for someone traveling across the country for weeks (or months) to be able to maintain that shape.

3. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Story was friggin sweet. I’m glad they had the balls to do what they did. It really did a great job of seeing why both sides did what they did and nobody was really the bad guy.

Pushups and (deer) Beef Jerky.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post

It was jarring at first, but then the flashback made her much more feminine and shows her training. I actually like this aspect better because she is supposed to be tough. Whereas, it is always hilarious to see Ellie overpowering grown men as a stick figure.