Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Holiday Wishlist 2016 Edition: You CAN Redo!

1. It's such a great book, I got Chux a copy as well
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Thanks to Corey for the book. I think that's bbobb? Figured I'd know that by now...
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

3. I finally have some time to start doing this. I haven't done it in a few years. Here is my list but it's late so whatever. I'm good.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi.../2Q6MIFZBF79YL

4. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    Thanks to Corey for the book. I think that's bbobb? Figured I'd know that by now...
    Yeppers, that is me.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I finally have some time to start doing this. I haven't done it in a few years. Here is my list but it's late so whatever. I'm good.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi.../2Q6MIFZBF79YL
    We're not buying you an Oculus.

6. But we could!

7. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    We're not buying you an Oculus.
    I see no reason not to

8. Thanks to Pineapple for the Animal Crossing cards! Harv is going to be so pleased to see all of these RVs.

Thanks to bbobb for completing my Batman Beyond DVD set with that Season 1!

...and thanks to whoever this was for the BluRay and the story!

Attached Images Attached Images

9. Sedition, you spoil me!!!!!!! This SEMEFO book is beautiful, thank you so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Better late than never Diff, glad to have you on board! List has been updated.

Two big thanks, first to Chao for the awesome Pixar Shorts vol 2 (I've been wanting to watch this for a long time!), and secondly to whomever sent Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon with no note! I owned this movie, on Blu Ray I'm 90% sure but 100% sure on DVD, but it has gone missing and Mrs Pineapple has never seen it so this saves the day!