Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 91112131415 LastLast

Thread: TNL Holiday Wishlist 2016 Edition: You CAN Redo!

1. Looks like somebody got that Playing With Power book for me like 2 weeks ago and it hasn't shown up?
    Just a heads up if it was one of us.

2. Thank you to Pineapple for Captain America 3!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Looks like somebody got that Playing With Power book for me like 2 weeks ago and it hasn't shown up?
    Just a heads up if it was one of us.
    Unfortunately the paperback version (I think that's the one you said) is coming from a non-Amazon site, it says estimated delivery is January 18th. I'll be happy to give you the tracking number if you'd like.

A couple people's gifts ended up like that for various reasons, so end of January through mid Feb a couple will show up.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Unfortunately the paperback version (I think that's the one you said) is coming from a non-Amazon site, it says estimated delivery is January 18th. I'll be happy to give you the tracking number if you'd like.

A couple people's gifts ended up like that for various reasons, so end of January through mid Feb a couple will show up.
    Nah your fine, we've just been having mail issues so I wanted to make sure.

5. Many thanks to Pienipple for the Captain Falcon amiibo, bbobb for Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Josh for Waterworld and whoever sent The Neverending Story!
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Thanks for Fury Road, Sedition!

7. Big thanks to Diff for the David Gilmour concert! Didn't realized that he has Crosby, Nash and Bowie as special guests on this thing, very excited to check it out!

8. Whoa, thanks for the RASL book, diff! This thing's huge!

9. I just wanted to say a huge Thank You to everyone who sent me a gift!

My back "went out" on me this week though, so my wife was checking the mail, and I think she threw out any gift messages....so, no idea who sent what...if you sent me one of these, let me know, because I'd love to send a gift your way as well!

Thank You to the person who sent me Chibi Robo on the 3DS! I'm a sucker for platformers, and I like the Chibi Robo character, so I've been playing this while I've been stuck in bed this week.

Thank You to the person who sent me Rocket Knight Adventures on the Sega Genesis! I've been eyeing this game for the longest time, and I am so happy to have it in my collection now! I've never played it before, but I've heard great things about it. It's next on my list to play as soon as I'm a little more mobile again.

Thank You to the person who sent me Vanquish for the Xbox 360! I missed just about the entire PS3/360 generation of gaming, so I'm looking forward to going back and discovering all of the gems that I missed. I've heard nothing but good things about this game as well!

Last but not least, thank you to the sick fuck, who sent THIS sick fuck, Nekromantic on Blu-ray. I'm a big fan of horror movies, and movies that supposedly push the boundaries of good taste in cinema. So, this seemed like a movie that would be right up my alley. I watched it yesterday, and I wasn't disappointed in the least. The "climax" of the film is truly memorable. lol.

10. Chibi wibi was me. Enjoy.
    Hopefully your back gets better soon
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.