Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Holiday Wishlist 2016 Edition: You CAN Redo!

1. Gotta rep the canucks.

2. A big thank you to whomever sprung for 2001 for me. I can't find a name on the note. I promise to make it through the last 20 minutes.

You're welcome.

4. Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Nice, we're getting there! List updated, just a reminder to everyone to check your shipping info, I ran into a snag with two of you last night.

Edit: at least one of the two problems I encountered is now taken care of.
    Edit2: all problems I've found are fixed now, but I haven't checked everyone's list so just MAKE SURE!
    Last edited by Pineapple; 17 Dec 2016 at 01:54 PM.

6. Big thanks to whomever sent me Cabin In The Woods! You left a nice little note but no indication of whom you are. Whom you is? Also: I've been dying to watch this again, and it doesn't seem to be on any streaming service I have short of Amazon which only has it for rent, so this is huge and I'm going to watch it tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Noteless gift arriving jan 20th-feb 10th for whatever reason.

8. I wish there was a way to label this stuff so it's not opened until the 25th.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Big thanks to whomever sent me Cabin In The Woods! You left a nice little note but no indication of whom you are. Whom you is? Also: I've been dying to watch this again, and it doesn't seem to be on any streaming service I have short of Amazon which only has it for rent, so this is huge and I'm going to watch it tonight!
    I think I sent yours first and it was the only one I left my name out of by accident. Enjoy.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

10. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I wish there was a way to label this stuff so it's not opened until the 25th.
    I'll give this a go next year (not opening), it's already too late now...

Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    I think I sent yours first and it was the only one I left my name out of by accident. Enjoy.
    Thank you!!

Also big thanks to magplaid for the Transformers Movie!! I just learned that my lady has never watched this, shortly after I told her how OP dies and a few other random story bits. There are no surprises for us anymore.