Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Holiday Wishlist 2016 Edition: You CAN Redo!

1. Sending a late volley of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/w.../1HQKE9UHBXV3Q

There's mine, just for someone to have a shot at the gift card. I'll look at other people's lists after the new year.
    You need to fix your address problem, sir.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Error it wont let me ship to you though.
    I'm not sure what's wrong, everything on my list says it will ship to my address. Thanks though, appreciate the thought. Also....that was a Transformers Bluray yes?

3. I'll check when I get home, the Amazon app says my home address is there.

4. eeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Alright, went through and apparently I didn't realize that the wishlist has a separate shipping drop down menu nestled deep inside itself, when I thought it was the address I had to set up for gifting (I now have no idea what the personal gifting address is for). So it's now the correct one but I have a feeling the old one might've been in place even though I thought I set everything up like a year ago. Ugh.

Then I'm afraid you've got a gift shipping to wherever the fuck.

7. Yep. I called Amazon and they basically said they have no idea what postal service they use at any time and they were likely all sent to my old address. I can get there no problem, I just have no idea who might be living there now.

8. I sent you two things Mech... One is arriving to whatever address was on there a week or two ago, the other is arriving on Wednesday.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

9. Big thanks to Josh for Civil War! I was all ready to go see it in theaters and then didn't, then all ready to buy it when it came out and forgot, so this works out great!

10. It was added to netflix a couple days ago, ha ha.