Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man Homecoming July 2017

1. What did the Amazing movies (now there's a misnomer) do that would conflict with the Marvel movie universe?
    I think it would be awesome if they kept Garfield, and I'm sure they could if they threw a few bucks his way. I doubt anyone is breaking down his door looking to sign him. "I need you for this movie because McLovin and Martin Starr are already booked elsewhere!"

2. Just throw a stinger at the end of whatever movie is due next.
    Fury and Widow are in a room.
    Fury: "I've been hearing about a new guy swinging through NY, I want you to sign him up." Hands her a file.
    Widow: "Find someone else to do it, you know what Black Widows do to male spiders..."
    Quick cut to Scarjo blowing Garfield.
    Everyone goes home excited.

3. ...it might work.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. I really liked tobey as Peter Parker, and bale as Wayne, which is why I generally liked them in those roles.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

5. Shit's happening quick. Writer/director for the Marvel Spidey movie slated for release on July 28, 2017 is officially Drew Goddard, the guy who directed and co-wrote Cabin in the Woods (with co-writer Joss Whedon). Interesting choice, as Cabin was a great movie.

According to reports, it will be a 100% clean reboot but NOT an origin story, and will likely be called The Spectacular Spider-Man.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. RDJ says big news is coming on the 5th. My prediction is they'll reveal who's the new Pete (or Miles?).

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. Or maybe the new Ben Reilly? Or maybe they'll go super crazy and name the new Miguel.

8. According to the Latino Review rumors it's that Iron Man will be in the new Spider-man movie.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Ya RDJ is in it...

US trailer:

International trailer: