Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man Homecoming July 2017

1. Spider-Man Homecoming July 2017

Well this version of the franchise is officially dead. Marvel just made the deal official to bring Spidey home. Or at least to lease his rights back from Sony. As a result 4 other marvel movies have been pushed back to make way for a new Spidey movie in 2017, and Mr Parker will probably be appearing in Captain United States 3.

2. I actually prefer Spider Man as his own thing, but I also feel the same way about him in the comics.

3. Damn. I was really looking forward to the exciting directions there were going to take the cloak and dagger storyline concerning his mysterious parents.

Wait, no I wasn't.

4. Well I'm glad Sony got smart. They were definetly going in the wrong direction. Bring back Tobey or Andrew though. We don't need a third Spidey already.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. Garfield is out, which is a bummer because I think he was the least of what was wrong with the last 2.

6. FIX THE ACTOR AND THE COSTUME /the two things they're getting exactly right

Amazing 2 was pretty good, I don't understand the backlash at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Well I'm glad Sony got smart. They were definetly going in the wrong direction. Bring back Tobey or Andrew though. We don't need a third Spidey already.
    Tobey? Fuck that.

Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone were very well cast but I get that if they want Spiderman to be in the continuity of the Marvel Film Universe they have to break ties with those versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. You weren't really getting Emma Stone back anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. They can't reboot this shit again right? Nobody wants to see another Spiderman origin movie.

10. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Well I'm glad Sony got smart. They were definetly going in the wrong direction. Bring back Tobey or Andrew though. We don't need a third Spidey already.
    Tobey is 40 years old. That ain't happening.

I'm okay with them re-casting the role. Garfield was fine but not amazing or anything. I mean, he was good as Spiderman (when he wasn't played by CG or a stuntman), but I never felt he was right as Peter Parker. In contrast, I never felt Tobey was a great Spidey, but he was almost perfect as Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    They can't reboot this shit again right? Nobody wants to see another Spiderman origin movie.
    They've already said that while it probably won't be tied into the previous movies, they won't be doing yet another origin movie either.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 10 Feb 2015 at 01:37 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww