Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 224

Thread: Blade Runner 2049

  1. HE SAY YOU BRADE RUNNAH

    Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

  2. This reminds me to watch the original, will try to stay awake this time.

  3. Josh and I were talking about that Monday. I told him I was gonna do the slow moving sci-fi endurance test of Final Cut and Akira back to back

  4. Good luck with that. I know I won't be able to stay awake, just not getting enough sleep these days.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Good luck with that. I know I won't be able to stay awake, just not getting enough sleep these days.
    I would take 3 days to watch it between the two jobs lol.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    So, I'm assuming Deckard IS a Replicant, and Gosling is hunting him down?
    Rachel didn't have a limited lifespan, did she?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Josh and I were talking about that Monday. I told him I was gonna do the slow moving sci-fi endurance test of Final Cut and Akira back to back
    Might as well throw 2001 in there and make it a real challenge.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Might as well throw 2001 in there and make it a real challenge.
    Blargh. I get that film is important but holy shit.

  9. FWIW, Star Trek The Motion Picture Extended + Akira + 2001 = impossible. Bladerunner Final isn't nearly as sleep inducing as either ST or 2001

  10. That first Star Trek movie suuuuuucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo