Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7171920212223 LastLast

Thread: Blade Runner 2049

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    We're definitely typing past each other.
    I think that's the problem, yeah.

BTW, do they ever say definitively in 2049 if Deckard is 100% a replicant or not, or is it ambiguous?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. They leave the door open a little bit, but Jared Leto seems to be saying that Tyrell either made Deckard and Rachael as a matched pair of 'special' replicants for breeding purposes, OR that human Deckard meeting special replicant Rachael was Tyrell's plan. I don't think Leto really knows for sure either way. It's clear he doesn't fully understand how Tyrell did it. The wording about 'design' seems to make it intentionally ambiguous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Yeah, that bothered me a lot as well.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Bummer.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Wallace speculates that Deckard and Rachel could have been designed to fall in love with each other by Tyrell, or it could have just happened through "real" love. The rambling about "design" is brought up in a few scenarios throughout the film about how a person's actions are their own decision or just a product of their design.

It never makes a claim on Deckard's humanity outside of this exchange. You can watch the movie with either assumption.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

>>calls ip autistic
    >>continues to shit up thread for 4 hours on their own.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 09 Oct 2017 at 06:05 PM.

7. Since you keep referring to yourself as IP, can I have your blessing to refer to you as that? 'Cause Fe 26 really sucks yet I've been trying to use that because you mentioned once it bugged you that everyone used every one of your old names instead of the booty new one.

IP is fine. Its when people fail at being clever with cheeksplantalphaextreme or something.

When you guys fail at being funny I feel like I'm going crazy. What do I follow a shit joke up with?

9. Your mom.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Thats disgusting.