Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222434 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread 2017: Trigger Happy Havoc

1. Borderlands 2. I've got all the weapons I want, and farmed enough raid bosses solo that I feel like i'm finally done with this.

A couple hours into the Pre Sequel, and it's a fine game, but not even close to BL2. Gonna play through with Nisha at least till completion of the main game, then start Tales From the Borderlands.
    Boo, Hiss.

I completed Sonic 4 Episode 1 (lol.) Back when it was new I beat the game but never went back to collect all the Chaos Emeralds. I did it this time. Because I hate myself. The main game is pretty easy, but the last couple of special stages to get the emeralds are damn near impossible, plus you have to run through a 5+ minute level to even get to it. I would have given up until I realized that if you're running out of time you can pause it and restart the special stage as many times as you want.

I actually like Sonic 4 more than most people. It's not up to the standards of the Genesis games, but it's still enjoyable. I just wish it had the physics fixes from Episode 2.

3. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Borderlands 2. I've got all the weapons I want, and farmed enough raid bosses solo that I feel like i'm finally done with this.

A couple hours into the Pre Sequel, and it's a fine game, but not even close to BL2. Gonna play through with Nisha at least till completion of the main game, then start Tales From the Borderlands.
    I just started Pre Sequel too. It's okay so far, but no BL2. Tales was fine as long as you know what to expect from Telltale.

4. Shadow of Mordor

I had a blast with this. Easiest comparison is a really good Assassins Creed game with better combat. Has the problem most unlockable skill tree progression has. By the time you get the crazy shit at the end, the game is basically over and you don't get to use it much. Really interested in the sequel now.

5. 4. Castlevania Bloodlines

1CC'd Expert mode. I'm counting it again. I slept on spearguy all these years. He's a beast.

Died three times: trying to style on Death after the boss gauntlet, at the two faces / vase boss, and in the upside down room. I bet I can clear expert mode without dying after another run or two, but I think I'm ready to retire this one for a while.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 30 Jul 2017 at 05:41 PM.

Oh shit, nice! I've been playing as whip man for years, really should give it a try.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Very nice!

8. Took you long enough.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Oh shit, nice! I've been playing as whip man for years, really should give it a try.
    For real. His character-exclusive flashkick does damage, is invincible all the way up and down, and charges in about a half second. Whipman's superior raw damage output makes the first half of the game easier, but flashkick and upward thrust really get you out of some jams in the latter half where just about every boss occupies space directly above your character (Mothra, Death twice, Drac, Vase thing, big bat).

10. Making me wanna replay Bloodlines, it's so good.