Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread 2017: Trigger Happy Havoc

1. The girlfriend and I finally finished Yoshi's Wooly World. She's not much of a gamer and enjoys more puzzle games, but much like Super Mario 3D world, and Kirby's Epic Yarn, this was a fun game to play together. I will say though some of the levels were definitely made harder by having someone else in them. There was probably at least one level in each world that would have been easier to get through if one of us just sat it out.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Finished Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse.

Final boss was a huuuuuuuuuuge grind. Overall, though, the game was much more fun and light than IV. If you can only play IV or Apocalypse, I would recommend Apocalypse. (even though some of the nuttier characters will make less sense)
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Why would that be diluted? Why would all those missions that already exist that take place in buildings already in the city in the game be worse off because of being able to actually go up to the building to decide your approach instead of having a walled off drop point? HR had a pretty big city chunk and was no worse off for it, and the integrating of the main offices and the police station with the related missions worked out great.
    But isn't that kind of what they did? MD's hub is much larger than the HR's. But if you're talking about expanding it to an "open world" that would inherently involve diluting the density of the content.

Completed the story modes of Arkham Asylum and City. I'm not going to go find all those fucking trophies.

Is Origins any good? I really like punching people in the face as Batman. More than I can properly explain.

5. Origins and Knight are both so so. I would recommend avoiding them.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Completed the story modes of Arkham Asylum and City. I'm not going to go find all those fucking trophies.

Is Origins any good? I really like punching people in the face as Batman. More than I can properly explain.
    If you like City you might as well try it.

7. No reason not to play Origins, there's a lot of good in there.

I finished the campaign in Titanfall 2 and it's legit. Each level has good ideas and they change things up frequently to bump up the variety between run and gunning and Titan arena fights. There's a lot of Valve influence at work. The weapons have a great feel (and sound) to them and once you get used to the locomotion, you can do some crazy shit. Soundtrack is fantastic too.

Multiplayer is full of killers but there are a lot of modes to check out. Feel much faster than the beta.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 18 Feb 2017 at 03:08 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

Personally I think Origins is the best in the series. Has some of the best boss fights in the franchise, more diverse combat, and adds in more actual detective work.

Knight is gutter trash garbage though.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Played and finished the arcade Moonwalker tonight. This was actually a pretty great game. Much better than the home version.

Not sure what to think about the ed 209s that punch you with huge robo dicks.

I finally played Kunio-tachi no Banka and it was aggressively awesome, damn hell ass kings fan translation aside. So many cool things happen in this game, holy shit.