Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1424262728293032 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread 2017: Trigger Happy Havoc

1. 5. Culdcept Revolt

The AI passed over so many opportunities to tool me in those last few stages. I think this is the best Culdcept. It's at least the most fun one. There's more, uh, "action" than any other as far as there's any action.

Now for onli-

Now for Challenge Mode!

Bloody Wolf (TG16) - Never played the arcade version. Hardly a classic but fun for what it is. There's a few twists and turns that keep it from getting too stale.

3. Time Crisis (PS1): Ended up finishing +7.5". I could probably do it faster if I memorize stage 2/3.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Bloody Wolf (TG16) - Never played the arcade version. Hardly a classic but fun for what it is. There's a few twists and turns that keep it from getting too stale.
    I like the TG16 version more than the arcade one. It plays smoother. The soundtrack's also different.

5. Gunfighter: The Legend of Jesse James (PS1): Weak WWW Time Crisis clone, but the final boss quick draw was pretty cool.

6. 27. Xenodrift

I don't think this is thread-worthy but I do see it as a Completed Game, so:

I made a dumb little top-down slippery-car action game for a seven-day game jam dedicated to fictional consoles. I used Pico-8, which was pretty fun to toy with even if it's not the most... realistic set of limitations. It was a good exercise.

Playable here.

7. Thats a fun little game, although I cannot for the life of me get the controls down. I keep slamming into buildings, but it's entertaining.

8. it's basically Asteroids with a car, lol. There's no brakes, just rotate and gas.

Little Nightmares (PS4) - There's some great scenery and characters in this one, especially the Spirited Away-like final chapter. Really well-done cinematic platformer, though I wish it weren't quite so cryptic in its narrative.

10. I really like those buildings and explosions in Xenodrift.