Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread 2017: Trigger Happy Havoc

1. It's pretty remarkable. The enemy variety is crazy. Most enemies are exclusive to a single room. A surprising amount show up precisely once.

2. I beat Tacoma. I goofed again. At least last time I was out five bucks

3. Red Dead Redemption - after 7 years I can take this off my pile. Great game. The second half of the game was a bit uneven and dragged in spots and had maybe one too many stereotypical "goofy rockstar game" NPC but the game really does deliver. I want to play Undead Nightmare but I want to play something else instead for now. Maybe when RDR2 gets closer to release. Played flawlessly on the Xbox One btw.
    Last edited by Diff-chan; 05 Aug 2017 at 09:53 PM.

4. 19. Persona 5

Hard mode. Not a big JRPG guy and this doesn't do much to change my mind but it was a fun game to slowly play through with the GF. The dungeons are definitely better than what I remember of P3, and the combat is sometimes pretty cool (I like that the last stretch of the game seems to super de-emphasize weaknesses), but for the most part this game is all about the ridiculously good aesthetics.

5. 8. USF4 (PC)
    Finally got around to the C to Shining C achievement, for the third and final time. I still love this game, certainly more than 5 and enough that I still enjoy playing it regularly. Been having a lot of great matches with kedawa lately, if anyone else ever feels the itch just let me know and we will fightmans.

6. Beat RE7. Pretty awesome game IMO.

7. I'm ready to play it on PCVR, so...
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. 9. FTL
    After 40 hours and 40+ runs and thanks mostly to cowutopia's direction and advice, I have finally completed a run! The furthest I'd even been before was a quick peek at phase two of the final ship before it obliterated me. But with a nicely loaded Kestrel B ship I made it out in surprisingly good shape. Also unlocked the Stealth ship, so I'm excited to try again with a whole new setup. Love this game, but even Easy isn't easy!

9. Completion Thread 2017: Trigger Happy Havoc

Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    9. FTL
    After 40 hours and 40+ runs and thanks mostly to cowutopia's direction and advice, I have finally completed a run! The furthest I'd even been before was a quick peek at phase two of the final ship before it obliterated me. But with a nicely loaded Kestrel B ship I made it out in surprisingly good shape. Also unlocked the Stealth ship, so I'm excited to try again with a whole new setup. Love this game, but even Easy isn't easy!
    Congrats, Pineapple. As I'm sure Cow will agree, you never forget your first

Now go do it again with another ship!
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

10. Batman: Arkham VR

I got this on sale for $8, having been told it was under two hours and mostly story based, but even then I think I was oversold. It's more like 45 minutes long, and it feels like just the beginning of a story with no real conclusion. Visually it's stunning, and getting to spend some time in Arkham is certainly cool, but it really feels like the demo of a game rather than a real game itself. Like Metal Gear: Ground Zeroes or something.